Made in USA
|Size||12" x 6" x 0.75"|
Our Basic Herbal Relief Pack is a multipurpose heating pad and cold pack. It has a simple square design (Approximately 12.0″ x 6.0″) and it can be placed easily on any body part. This best-selling Basic Herbal Relief Pack is reusable and can be used as a heat pack, a moist heat pack, and a cold pack and as aromatherapy pack.It is commonly used as first aid to relieve joints pain, muscle aches, menstrual cramps. It is also used to reduce swelling and stiffness, relieve black & blue marks and ease sunburns.The Basic Herbal Relief Pack is filled with our 100% natural aromatherapy blend – a mixture of 10 herbs and grains. It combines the benefits of heat therapy and cold therapy for muscles & joints pain relief with aromatherapy for relaxation, making it a great stress relief & pain relief treatment at home.Features:
- Multipurpose application: hot, moist or cold
- Aromatherapy benefits
- 100% natural formula
- Easy & simple to use
Scented - Wheat, Flaxseed, Chamomile, Cinnamon, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Rosemary, Spearmint, White Willow & Yarrow. Unscented - Wheat & Flaxseed.How to Use:
|Initial Heating Time||Additional Heating Time||Reuse Heating Time||Freezing Time|
|60 Seconds||15 Seconds||30 Seconds||1-2 Hours|
- Apply the Basic Herbal Relief Pack on the desired area for relief. Do not apply directly to the skin. Recommended duration of each application is 10-30 minutes. Repeat as needed. Use caution when applying to sensitive parts of the body. When using on children, adult supervision is advised.
- To use as a hot pack: Prior to heating, remove any paper and plastic packaging from the wrap. Heat the wrap in the microwave for 1 minutes. If the wrap is not warm enough, heat for another 15 seconds. To reuse after application, reheat for 30 seconds. If the microwave does not have a turntable, turn the wrap over halfway through the heating process to even out the temperature of the wrap and avoid hot spots. Do not overheat the product.For moist heat: Prior to heating, mist the fabric lightly with water. Do not saturate the product. Do not soak or get the herbs wet.
- To use as a cold pack: Put the wrap inside a sealable plastic bag and put in the freezer for 1 to 2 hours. Make sure to remove the protective cover from the product first (if any).Storage: When not in use, store the wrap in a sealable plastic bag in the freezer. Prior to the first storage, heat the wrap in the microwave on high for 1 minute and then store in the freezer as instructed.
- Cleaning: Pack – wipe the product with a wet cloth. Do not saturate the product & do not soak or get the herbs wet.Protective Cover – as instructed on the washing instruction label sewed to the cover.
- For external use only. Use as directed.
- Do not overheat the pack. Overheating the pack may cause burns and will damage the product.
- Side effects may occur in people with allergies to filling ingredients. If allergies occur, discontinue using immediately.